Safari City Tour
Phuket explore to offer its visitors other than its natural heritage: calm blue seas, miles of white sandy beaches, sunny skies, forest for trekking and world renowned diving sites. Sino-Portuguese architecture helps to cast its spell, delighting guest to the city, while Phuket traditional culture has never failed to impress travelers from all walks of life. This program merged the Safari Program by Elephant Trekking, Baby Elephant etc.
|Safari City Tour Rate:
Child: THB 1,200 |
|Our Special Rate:
||Adult: THB 1,500 /
Child: THB 1,000
|Children rate are 4-11 years old and below 4 years old is free of charge but same seat with parent
The above rate valid from now to 31 October 2013
Program: Full daily operating
||Pick up all guests from the Hotel Lobby.
- Visit Phuket view point 3 beaches. View Point, Phuket From this point can be seen the bays Kata Noi, Kata, Karon, and also Koh Poo Island. It is one of the island's best views. A large public sala, or shelter is there for visitors.
- Visit viewpoint of Promtep cape for Sunset. The cape has tall cliffs on the south, and sas formerly called by local villagers 'Laem Jao' (The gods'Cape). From the clffs runnng down to the boulders at the sea swirl in the diip water and breakers harl themselves in vain against the rocky point: it is one of Phuket's most From Promthep Cape, which is the most beautiful place to catch Phuket's famous sunset, a road leads northwest to Nai Harn Beach
- Visit the largest temple of Phuket, Chalong Temple. This is where stands the cast statue of Luang Por Cham, who helped the people of Phuket put down the Ahngyee,or Chinese Coolie, Rebellion in 1876 during the reign of Rama V. There are also statues of Luang Por Chuang Por Chuang,and Luang Por Gluam,other monks, who were abbots of the temple during later times,and who are the objects of respect and recipients of offerings by Phuket people genarally.
- Visit the Sino-Portuguese House in Downtown. The beginning of the tin the 19th centuary led to construction of many fine mansions and shops, that are still well preserved. The architectural style, typical of the region, is described as Sino-Portuguese and has a strongly Mediterranean charater.
- Visit the hill top of Rang Hill where the scenic of Phuket Town. A great view of Phuket Town, the southern part of the island, and some of the offshore island, can be otained by going to the top of Khao Rang Hill, on the town’s northwest border.
- Shoping Center: Free Time 1 hrs.
- Elephant Trekking, trek on the back of the elephant through the river & dense tropical jungle up to the mountain view point to see amazing panoramic views of Phuket and the surrounding islands, an exciting, enjoyable & unforgettable experience
Elephant Show, watch amazing elephant show, you can even try our special elephant massage! Also meet & feed the elephants, a great photo opportunity.
||Back to hotel
||Air- Conditioned Van, Driver English Speaking Guide and Insurance.
|What to bring:
|| Sunglass, Sun Tan Lotion and camera
||The minimum booking is 2 people will be operating. This price is NOT included Lunch.